These next couple of weeks I’m participating in Old Hollywood-themed #PitchSlam as part of team Tempo Tantrums! YAY!! The Director of the Tempo Tantrums, the lovely Kim Vanderhorst, has chosen me as her Assistant Director.
I know, right?
For those who haven’t heard, here’s how Pitchslam works.
1. Send in your pitch. We critique it and send it back to you.
2. Send in the first 250 words of your manuscript. We critique and send it back to you.
3. Send your REVISED pitch/250 back.
4. The Director of each team, with the help of their Assistant Director, chooses several pitches to showcase on their blog.
5. AGENTS look through the pitches. If something catches their eye, they request pages.
Find the dates and other nitty-gritty stuff here.
As for team Tempo Tantrums, Kim has already done a blog post covering all the basics, so check that out if you want to know more. For more about me, click around the blog and check out the page about my books!